Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

RP as the children of your favorite Greek gods and one mythical beast.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My creation

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My creation Empty
PostSubject: My creation   My creation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Name(F/Last)- Orion Spark

Age- 17
Birthday(M/Day)- 6/23/1993

History(At least five sentences)- He has been at hbh for 6 years. He killed his sister with an outrage of his powers years ago, then Zeus took him to camp halfblood. He has always been mean. He is talented with his powers. But he also lives alone.. his dad is an Olympian, and his mother died when he was under 7 years old, which is one of the reasons he is so mean.

Godly Parent- Zeus
Minor, Major or Olympian- Olympian
Powers(At least three sentences)- He has lightning. He also has wind. Orion also has weather, not like Zeus like major, but he has some.

Mortal Parent(Step-parent if you have one)- Michelle Spark(dead)

Demigod Siblings- Philanthia- Step sister

Mortal Siblings- Step sister- deceased, mother-deceased

Personality(At least five sentences)- He is very cruel, mean, whatever ya want to say. He is not very friendly. He doesn't have to many friends. But Orion is very ambitous.

Appearance(At least five sentences for description, may add pic if wanted)- Tall and slim. Not fat, skinny. He doesn't even look friendly. When he gets angry there is like some flare in his eyes (they look all mean like). He is taller than most people. He is very muscular. And has black hair.

Name(F/Last)- Philanthia Picoc (pic-oc.. clever how Hera's animal is the peacock lol)

Age- 16
Birthday(M/Day)- 5-12-1994

History(At least five sentences)- The second Hera found out that Orion was Zeus's son, she was very angry. So she got married and Philanthia was the result of the anger. She is hated by Zeus. She recently came to halfbloodhill because Hera wanted her to.

Godly Parent- Hera (Hera got frikin angry at Zeus for cheating on her again, so PHilanthia was result^^)
Minor, Major or Olympian- Olympian
Powers(At least three sentences)- She ALWAYS get what she wants. It is actually a mind control. Whihc she inheritated from her mother.

Mortal Parent(Step-parent if you have one)- Kile Pecoc

Demigod Siblings- Orion- steb brother

Mortal Siblings- None

Personality(At least five sentences)-Physically the opposite of Orion, Philanthia is very friendly. She is shy. But she is clever, and outgoing. She has her mother's temper. And when she is angry, get very very mad. SHe is also a sort of blonde at some times.

Appearance(At least five sentences for description, may add pic if wanted)- A little on the small side, but not like real small.. She is skinny. She is like the opposite of fat. She has blondeish brown hair. Her hair spreads down past her back. Long legs.

Last edited by Orion~Philantia on Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenneth~Holly
Admin
Kenneth~Holly

My creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My creation   My creation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:12 pm

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
https://hbhrp.forumotion.com

My creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Creations :: Character Creations-
Jump to: