Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

RP as the children of your favorite Greek gods and one mythical beast.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson~Stole

Crimson~Stole

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: My Characters   My Characters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:05 pm

Name(F/Last)- Crimson Williams

Age- 15
Birthday(M/Day)- May 12, 1995

History(At least five sentences)- Him and his sister were orphaned after their mom sacrificed herself to Siren to give them enough time to get away. They were soon found on the streets and sent to live with their grandfather, Saryu, and their grandmother, Paurie. They keep them safe until one day the Siren came back. Their grandparents hid them in cellar of there old farm house. After the grandparents hid in another room the Siren broke in but left when she did not find them. Their grandparents decided it was best if they went to a boarding school.

Godly Parent- Hades
Minor, Major or Olympian- Major
Powers(At least three sentences)- Can awaken the dead by offerings. Umbrakinesis, control over darkness for various uses such as solidifying it for attacks and to hide in the shadows. And can travel through the shadows.

Mortal Parent(Step-parent if you have one)- Karren Williams (deceased)

Demigod Siblings- Stole Williams

Mortal Siblings- none

Personality(At least five sentences)- She's shy and quiet. Doesn't really like hanging around people. She loves reading, writing, and drawing. Only really talks to her brother. It's hard for her to express emotions because she never feels comfortable with anyone except for her brother.

Appearance(At least five sentences for description, may add pic if wanted)- My Characters BlackHairPurpleEyes
She loves wearing black, red, purple, or electric blue clothing. She has a black and blue striped hoodie that she always wears. She wears blue and black checkerboard hightops too.

Name(F/Last)- Stole Williams

Age- 15
Birthday(M/Day)- May 12, 1995

History(At least five sentences)- Him and his sister were orphaned after their mom sacrificed herself to Siren to give them enough time to get away. They were soon found on the streets and sent to live with their grandfather, Saryu, and their grandmother, Paurie. They keep them safe until one day the Siren came back. Their grandparents hid them in cellar of there old farm house. After the grandparents hid in another room the Siren broke in but left when she did not find them. Their grandparents decided it was best if they went to a boarding school.

Godly Parent- Hades
Minor, Major or Olympian- Major
Powers(At least three sentences)- Can awaken the dead by offerings. Umbrakinesis, control over darkness for various uses such as solidifying it for attacks and to hide in the shadows. And can travel through the shadows.

Mortal Parent(Step-parent if you have one)- Karren Williams

Demigod Siblings- Crimson Williams

Mortal Siblings- None

Personality(At least five sentences)- He's just like his sister except he'll tell you off if you make him upset. He's over protective of his sister ever since he found out what they were. He will always jump in when people tease his sister for always being quiet. He never leaves them alone until he got his revenge. He's only good at drawing.

Appearance(At least five sentences for description, may add pic if wanted)- My Characters Guy9
He wears all black hoodies with white designs. He's got two pairs of shoes; white converse and black hightops. He wears shirts that are only brand MMA Elite.

Last edited by Crimson~Stole on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenneth~Holly
Admin
Kenneth~Holly

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:09 pm

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
https://hbhrp.forumotion.com

My Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Creations :: Character Creations-
Jump to: