Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

RP as the children of your favorite Greek gods and one mythical beast.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arriving at Camp

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Arriving at Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:24 pm

(Dude stop OOC'ing >.<")
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:25 pm

Duke turned out to not be unconscious and he simply sat waiting for Orion to attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:30 pm

Orion walked away from the retard.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Duke thought. This isnt over Orion. In themyths Hephaestus would always se tup traps for people he dspised especially Aphrodite and Ares. Well Intend to do just that. You may be a Son of Zeus but you've never met someone like me before.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:47 pm

As Orion walked along, Aaron popped out of a tree and slashed his chest.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:48 pm

Duke thought That works too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:37 pm

He pulled out his sword, and threw Aaron into a tree, and stuck the sword into his neck, "Leave, me, alone!" He muttered through grittedd teeth.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:40 pm

ooc: Youc ant stick a sword into someone's neck. thats autokilling.

Duke took out his Hammer Axe Halberd and he used the hammpr part to bang Orion on the head with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:42 pm

(IM FAR AWAY FROM YOU! AND THIS ISNT YOUR FIGHT!!!
and i meant stuck it in fron of his neck, like you see in those dramatic scenes in moveies)
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:45 pm

OOC: I ran towards you and yes this kind of is my fight. you started it with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:53 pm

(well then im done with the topic, becuz i dont want to fight you =.=)

Because this kid was such a retard, Orion left and went to the Zeus cabin.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:05 pm

Duke sent fire blasts to brun the Zeus cabin to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:10 pm

It didn't work.

(DUDE! U CANT DO THAT! ZEUS WILL FU***** KILL YOU!)
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:11 pm

Duke than smirked giving Orion a glare. This isnt over! There's a reason Hephaestus has a seat on the Olympians.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:13 pm

(Moon said to stop it!)

HE smiled, There was a reason Zeus was KING of Olympus!
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:17 pm

OOC: XD i already stopped it. Why do you think I didn't frie a second time.

Duke thought You amy think because you're a Son fo Zeus you're better than anyone but you're dead wrong. The Big Three is simply an elitist title. He than said "Orion of Zeus I challenge you to a Demigod Duel."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:18 pm

"No weapons! Just fists! And powers!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:20 pm

Duke sighed and dropped his weapon on the ground. He than sent a blast of fire at Orion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:21 pm

He dodged, then shot lightning down, striking him in the back of the head.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:24 pm

Aaron's scar glowed and with his own fire he redirected the lightning back at Orion. I may be no Athena or Ares but Hephaestus is an intelligent God. Recognize that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:25 pm

(LIGHTNING ISNT FIRE)

THe fire struck you in the back of your head.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:27 pm

OOC: I know. eh redircted it with his own fire though like sending it back.

Duke than sat down and simply put his hand into the round heating up the ground until minutes later the ground erupted fire comign out and the ground erupting in the air shaking Orion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:29 pm

He dodged it, and blew him back of his feet with wind. Then he made a tornado suck up Duke.

(you cant direct it still! ITS LIGHTNING! NOT FIRE!!!)
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:32 pm

OOC: He sent back with fire

Duke made a shield around him with fire to stop the wind. Wind simply energizes Fire. You're going to have to think better than that Orion. Duke than jumped in the air and did a tornado fire roundhouse kick to the face of Orion.

Last edited by Duke Devlin on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:35 pm

(IS UR NAME AARON!?!? and u cant send it back with fire! lightning goes through it! and the wind can blow the fire out, retard!)

He grabbed his foot, and stuck his hand around his throat, lightning come down from the sky and hit him smack into the face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving at Camp
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next