Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

RP as the children of your favorite Greek gods and one mythical beast.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Marie~Brittany

Marie~Brittany

New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment   New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:13 pm

Once they were gone, she sat down on a tree stump.
"How come I never knew?" Marie asked.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth~Holly
Admin
Kenneth~Holly

PostSubject: Re: New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment   New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:27 pm

"Knew, what exactly?"
Back to top Go down
https://hbhrp.forumotion.com
Marie~Brittany

Marie~Brittany

PostSubject: Re: New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment   New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:29 pm

"That you were still out there, that I had a living mother," Marie started. "I've gone my whole life living with a horrible step mother, thinking you were dead."
Back to top Go down
Kenneth~Holly
Admin
Kenneth~Holly

PostSubject: Re: New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment   New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Artemis's expression was emotionless. "Now you I'm alive."
Back to top Go down
Marie~Brittany

Marie~Brittany

PostSubject: Re: New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment   New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:49 pm

"Yeah, but all I knew about you was that you had me then left," she said. "And that's not the way I wanted to grow up, just to find out that you've been alive all along and are a goddess."
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment   New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:38 am

(Ebil interruption >:3 )

Aaron began to stir in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth~Holly
Admin
Kenneth~Holly

PostSubject: Re: New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment   New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:51 am

"His awakening..." She said. "You must go now, Marie. Until we cross paths again.." Marie and Aaron both appeared in the woods of Camp Half Blood, in the same positions they were in.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment   New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:56 am

Aaron got up slowly, looking at Marie up and down. "Ehhh... I guess i should be more careful after who i go after. " He teased.
Back to top Go down
Marie~Brittany

Marie~Brittany

PostSubject: Re: New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment   New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:36 pm

Marie didn't say anything back. She was thinking hard. THere were still so many more questions she had, but when would she get another chance?
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment   New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:42 pm

"So then, if you're not having anymore suprise visits, should we go back to camp?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Marie~Brittany

Marie~Brittany

PostSubject: Re: New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment   New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:42 pm

"Yeah, we should," Marie muttered. "I still have food to eat."
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment   New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:08 pm

"Ok then. " He said quietly, walking back with her.

(Topic over? )
Back to top Go down
Marie~Brittany

Marie~Brittany

PostSubject: Re: New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment   New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:10 pm

OoC: SUrrrrrrrrrrrrre
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment   New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Place, New People, Pretty much the same Treatment
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Roleplaying :: Half Blood Hill-
Jump to: