Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

RP as the children of your favorite Greek gods and one mythical beast.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes,

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenneth~Holly
Admin
Kenneth~Holly

Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes, Empty
PostSubject: Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes,   Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes, Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:35 pm

I sincerely suggest that you start making topics or Half Blood Hill may die.. Again. I don't even want to be NEAR death, so please pick up the pace.

With dislike/annoyance,

The Staff
Back to top Go down
https://hbhrp.forumotion.com
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes,   Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes, Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:06 pm

Yeah...
Btw, i know we want more topics, but we can't expect them right away. We don't have nearly as much members as before. So it will take time, but we can still post much ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth~Holly
Admin
Kenneth~Holly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes,   Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes, Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:09 pm

I'm sure WCC started out like this.... It grew in two years, to 200. I'm sure even after two months, there weren't many users. It's a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth~Holly
Admin
Kenneth~Holly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes,   Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes, Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:43 pm

GUYS. SERIOUSLY?!!??! NO ONE POSTED YESTERDAY. LIKE AT ALL. >.> *applauds Marie* EXCEPT HER. AND I KNOW SOME OF YOU WERE ONLINE. GET A MVOE ON.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes,   Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes, Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:14 pm

I was on yesterday, but i forgot to post >.> sorry...
Back to top Go down
Kenneth~Holly
Admin
Kenneth~Holly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes,   Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes, Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:15 pm

I just don't want this site to die... :( And I think it'll start back up again, once the next series comes out! ^^
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes,   Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes, Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:15 pm

Majorly. But again, we can't expect instant activity. All we can do now is wait and keep the site alive.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes,   Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes, Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:55 pm

True we cant expect insnant activty especially since its beginning of school season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes,   Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:03 pm

Then get done with homework/etc, and get ONLINE n' POST
But besides, there nothin for me to post except random topics, all topics are like Moon, and someone only, or Aaron and Marie only
Back to top Go down
Kenneth~Holly
Admin
Kenneth~Holly

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes,   Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:37 pm

I understand school is in session. And I also understand it's not hard to get on the computer for at least ten minutes, on Saturday...

And MAKE YOUR OWN TOPICS! Not like spammy topics..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes,   Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:52 pm

You could ge ton ANY day
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes,   Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:12 pm

Orion~Philanthia wrote:
But besides, there nothin for me to post except random topics, all topics are like Moon, and someone only, or Aaron and Marie only

Dude are you serious?! there is ONE, I REPEAT ONE - 1 topic that is exclusive to Me moon and Marie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes,   Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:20 pm

Would you please not yell? I'm actually trying to enjoy life, and not come on the computer to some some guy i never met in where ever freakin out!
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes,   Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:20 pm

I'm sorry .-. I was just irritated by over exaggeration...
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes,   Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:22 pm

Orion~Philanthia wrote:

Orion I understand there is itmt eto get on but with school going on alot of us are in middle school 7th or 8th grade. eventually work loads will start coming in. sure well have time but please dont expect we're going to be gettting worksheets than we go on the comp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes,   Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:52 pm

did you not jus see me yell at an admin? Do you want to know what i want to say to YOU!?
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes,   Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:54 pm

Do whatever you want. Insult me or yell an admin which is breaking a rule. You're only sinking yourself into the mud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes,   Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:55 pm

I see no mud...
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes,   Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:56 pm

XD. Its a figure of speech.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes,   Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes, Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:56 pm

I understand now!
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes,   Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes, Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:56 pm

No more arguing >.> The only reason i let Orion go that time was because he was right; i was being snippy-ish.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes,   Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes, Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:46 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Macy Lynn

Macy Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes,   Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes, Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:00 pm

Sorryy, my computer was down. and, i have, like, 2 hours of HW EVERYNIGHT
Back to top Go down
http://aliceinwonderland.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes,   Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear Dudes, and Lady Dudes,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Announcements, Rules, & Events :: Announcements-
Jump to: