Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

RP as the children of your favorite Greek gods and one mythical beast.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Comments on my Sucky Story :P

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenneth~Holly
Admin
Kenneth~Holly

Comments on my Sucky Story :P Empty
PostSubject: Comments on my Sucky Story :P   Comments on my Sucky Story :P Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:16 pm

Constructive critiscism prefered, but tell me what you think of it.. Bad or good.
Back to top Go down
https://hbhrp.forumotion.com
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Comments on my Sucky Story :P   Comments on my Sucky Story :P Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:56 pm

It has a good plot idea but you need to make it more complex. It seems too simple.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth~Holly
Admin
Kenneth~Holly

PostSubject: Re: Comments on my Sucky Story :P   Comments on my Sucky Story :P Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:58 am

*facepalm* That was the prologue........ XD It's SUPPOSED to be simple..
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Comments on my Sucky Story :P   Comments on my Sucky Story :P Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:33 pm

Still aprologue needs more suspense and action to give eraders what will ahppen. add some of that in.
Back to top Go down
Malayna~Adam

Malayna~Adam

PostSubject: Re: Comments on my Sucky Story :P   Comments on my Sucky Story :P Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:45 pm

That was really good! I can't wait to read the next part.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Comments on my Sucky Story :P   Comments on my Sucky Story :P Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:56 pm

Duke Devlin wrote:
Still aprologue needs more suspense and action to give eraders what will ahppen. add some of that in.

Dude, that Prolouge was perfect. I doubt i could've done better. Only comment is that it could've been a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Comments on my Sucky Story :P   Comments on my Sucky Story :P Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:39 pm

Aaron~Amy wrote:
Duke Devlin wrote:

Dude, that Prolouge was perfect. I doubt i could've done better. Only comment is that it could've been a bit longer.

Still in your opinion it was perfect. Not that it may have not been but its good to give constructive crticism if thats what hes asking for.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth~Holly
Admin
Kenneth~Holly

PostSubject: Re: Comments on my Sucky Story :P   Comments on my Sucky Story :P Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:59 pm

Thank you EVERYONE, including Duke. I will try to do better in the next parts, and make it longer.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Comments on my Sucky Story :P   Comments on my Sucky Story :P Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:02 pm

Longer means sooner hopefully. I love reading books, but the wait is annoying >.>
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Comments on my Sucky Story :P   Comments on my Sucky Story :P Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:05 pm

Yeah me too. i like reading books, any kind really. If Barnes and Nobles had TV, food than I could live in there till I die.

Btw Moon that Hecate drawing you drew a while back is really good. i like how you had the eyes in the background really good. When I draw my god drawings I may figure out a way to post it on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comments on my Sucky Story :P   Comments on my Sucky Story :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comments on my Sucky Story :P
Page 1 of 1