Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

RP as the children of your favorite Greek gods and one mythical beast.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Learning how to be a Demigod

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marie~Brittany

Marie~Brittany

Learning how to be a Demigod Empty
PostSubject: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:24 pm

Marie approached the arena, wonder what kind of weapon she'd use.
Probably a bow, she thought. But it could be a sword.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:28 pm

Duke walked in with his hammer axe and his backpack wiuth Etrigan in it. "Hey you're Marie, the Huntress. I'm Duke Devlin, Son of Hephaestus. I was here befor ebut no one noticed me."
Back to top Go down
Marie~Brittany

Marie~Brittany

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:30 pm

"Oh, I'm not a Huntress," Marie corrected him. "I'm just..Artemis's daughter."
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:33 pm

Duke said "Yes I know. I believe you left the group due to your freinds such as Ajax, Aaron, James. But a daughter of Artemis however is usually known as a Huntress."
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:34 pm

(Dude, they previous site never happened. I dun think...)

Aaron walked in, waving a bit awkwardly to Marie.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth~Holly
Admin
Kenneth~Holly

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:37 pm

(First site never happened. And Artemis's SPIRITUAL daughters are known as such. Not her real one, and plus, she never had one before, so you wouldn't know what to call her)

Back to top Go down
https://hbhrp.forumotion.com
Marie~Brittany

Marie~Brittany

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:38 pm

Marie waved back to Aaron.
"Well, I have to go work on what weapon I'll use," she muttered somewhat awkwardly. "Uh, see you later?"
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:39 pm

OOC: But Marie is a character from the first site.
Back to top Go down
Marie~Brittany

Marie~Brittany

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:46 pm

OoC: But we started this site from the beginning again.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:47 pm

OOC: Oh okay.

Duke starte dtraining with his weapon.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:48 pm

"Need help finding a weapon? " He asked, almost as if he could read her mind.
Back to top Go down
Marie~Brittany

Marie~Brittany

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:49 pm

"Umm, yes, please," Marie said, approaching him.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:56 pm

"Well, a sword is most likely out of the question. Just a matter of what bow, i think. " He said, pulling her towards the forge.
Back to top Go down
Marie~Brittany

Marie~Brittany

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:37 pm

"Since I'm a daughter of Artemis, right?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:16 pm

He nodded. "Here, try this. " He gave her a silver bow.
Back to top Go down
Marie~Brittany

Marie~Brittany

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:08 pm

Marie took it, grabbed an arrow, and chose a dummy to shoot at. She remembered learning "S.N.E.D.A.T.A.T.A." in school, so she followed it, fired, and missed.
"The string is too hard to pull on this one," she said, giving it back to Aaron.

OoC: S.N.E.D.A.T.A.T.A = Stance, Nock, Extend, Draw, Tighten, Aim, Tighten, and Afterhold. (:
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:37 pm

He nodded, and gave her one that had a looser string.
Back to top Go down
Marie~Brittany

Marie~Brittany

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:59 pm

Marie tried it, but didn't like it very much.
"You don't think I could make one myself?"
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:00 pm

Duke than said to Aaron "I can make you a trident if you want or even Trident Bow and Arrows"
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:11 pm

Aaron pulled out his silver trident, then put it back. "You could always ask Artemis. When the moon rises, send a prayer. Trust me, it can take a very long time to make a bow."
Back to top Go down
Marie~Brittany

Marie~Brittany

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:07 pm

Marie sighed.
"Alright," she agreed. "I guess I'll just use this one until then?" She didn't like the grip on it, but with random attacks...
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:21 pm

"You probably won't have to use it. Even now, it's only about an hour till moonrise."

An hour later... (sorry, i'm impatient. )

The moon was high in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Marie~Brittany

Marie~Brittany

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:36 pm

OoC: I think we all are

Marie, staring at the moon and feeling kinda foolish, thought, Umm, can I get a bow? Please, Mom? She felt like a little girl again, begging her dad to buy her a new toy.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:37 pm

Suddenly there was rather loud crackle in the fire behind her; a silver shining bow was floating above it.
Back to top Go down
Marie~Brittany

Marie~Brittany

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:48 pm

Marie was afraid to grab it. It glowed unnaturally, like the moon almost. She just looked around to see if anybody was watching, then took the bow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning how to be a Demigod
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next