Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

RP as the children of your favorite Greek gods and one mythical beast.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Creations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenneth~Holly
Admin
Kenneth~Holly

My Creations Empty
PostSubject: My Creations   My Creations Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:53 pm

Name(F/Last)- Kenneth Golde

Age- 15
Birthday(M/Day)- October 5, 1995

History(At least five sentences)- Kenneth Golde is from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He was born into a middle class family of Republicans, and was very fortunate. He always got good grades in school, never below 97%, and was at the top of his class. Although he was dyslexic, he could easily decipher how the letters were placed, and could read using a series of advanced tactics. He got bullied by a group of boys in fourth grade, and he took each one of them down on the playground... No one ever picked fights with him again. He hasn't ever been to Half Blood Hill yet, though his father suspects he must part ways with him soon...

Godly Parent- Athena
Minor, Major or Olympian- Olympian
Powers(At least three sentences)- Ken can't lose in battle, due to Athena's war skills. He already knows all about ancient weapons, and the history of Greece and Rome. He can already fluently speak Greek, due to his Grandmother on his father's side, who was purely Greek. He has an amazing mind and cannot be outwitted, except by other of Athena's children and Athena herself.

Mortal Parent(Step-parent if you have one)- Alexander Golde, Jenniffer Golde(Stepmom)

Demigod Siblings- None yet

Mortal Siblings- Amy Golde

Personality(At least five sentences)- Kenneth is normally very realistic. He doesn't believe in what he cannot see, and some find him ironically blind for that. He doesn't mind teasing, but gets offended if it is meant to hurt him. He can easily outwit any mortal or other demigod. He's very inventive, and makes his own things. He's a bit shy and reserved, and doesn't really let people in.

Appearance(At least five sentences for description, may add pic if wanted)- My Creations Anime5

Never seen without a hoodie of his choice, Kenneth kind've looks like he doesn't want to bothered. He has shaggy blond hair, and dark gray eyes. He loves jeans, and the color green. He's tall and slightly muscular. He has a pointed nose, and lips that aren't thin, but not quite full. Very attractive.

Name(F/Last)- Holly Terrane

Age-15
Birthday(M/Day)-April 15, 1995

History(At least five sentences)- Holly was always the misfit at school. Not because she was ugly, because she wasn't, or for the fact that she was dyslexic. Not because she had Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Because she always brought pets she found from the forest on her way to school.. Like a cat in first grade. Or the snake in second. Maybe the eagle in sixth. And she was also always outside.. Not with friends, but in nature. Gardening, walking through the forest, or playing with animals. She lived in Stamford, Conneticut for most of her life, but moved to New York City, New York when she was 12. She HATED it there. There was no nature, no life... Just a bunch of people, crammed into one city. She's been in Half Blood Hill since she was 13. She is a year rounder.

Godly Parent- Demeter
Minor, Major or Olympian- Olympian
Powers(At least three sentences)- Holly can communicate and attract animals, sometimes getting them to do her bidding. She has power of grains, and many different foods. Her strongest powers are that to control the earth, and nature.

Mortal Parent(Step-parent if you have one)- William Terrane.

Demigod Siblings- None yet

Mortal Siblings- None

Personality(At least five sentences)- She's calm, reserved, and completely crazy about nature and animals. She's very nice, and never rude. Her politeness is a weakness actually.. She never stands up for herself, in fear of hurting someone else's feelings, not considering her own. She would never hurt animals, but may resort to using her powers as self defense against people if nescessary. She's a kind heart.

Appearance(At least five sentences for description, may add pic if wanted)-

My Creations GentleBreeze

Jet black hair. High cheeckbones. Lustrous green eyes. All describe Holly Terrane. She loves to wear a blend of greens and browns, and occassionally black. She likes to wear the occassional dress, or skirt, but nothing too girly. She loves to wear her brown gardening gloves when she gardens. She is tall, and elegant, with an appearance that strikes boys everywhere. She's no daughter of Aphrodite, but she's definitely a demigod.
Back to top Go down
https://hbhrp.forumotion.com

My Creations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Creations :: Character Creations-
Jump to: