Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

RP as the children of your favorite Greek gods and one mythical beast.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Into the Garden

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Crimson~Stole

Crimson~Stole

Into the Garden Empty
PostSubject: Into the Garden   Into the Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:08 pm

Crimson walked around the garden. She sat in the middle of a row and watched the blooms sway in the breeze.
Back to top Go down

Into the Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Garden   Into the Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:12 pm

Philanthia walked up to her. "Hi," She said, "I didn't reallly get to introduce myself that one day because of Orion. But I am Philanthia the daughter of Hera."
Back to top Go down
Crimson~Stole

Crimson~Stole

Into the Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Garden   Into the Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:14 pm

"I'm Crimson, daughter of... I dunno yet." Crimson stated in a soft voice. She looked at a blue flower that wasn't moving. "Hm."
Back to top Go down

Into the Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Garden   Into the Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:15 pm

"Well you'll find out soon. It wasn't a long time till Hera said I was her daughter."
Back to top Go down
Crimson~Stole

Crimson~Stole

Into the Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Garden   Into the Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:16 pm

"Well Chiron said that there is a slight possibility I will not be claimed." Crimson told her.
Back to top Go down

Into the Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Garden   Into the Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:17 pm

"All gods and goddesses swore to claim any of their children. SO they WILL claim you sometime...." She said in her hopeful, soothing, Orion oppisite voice.
Back to top Go down
Crimson~Stole

Crimson~Stole

Into the Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Garden   Into the Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:18 pm

"I hope so." Crimson said. She got up and dusted herself off. "So Hera? Have you met her?"
Back to top Go down

Into the Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Garden   Into the Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:21 pm

"A couple times.. not much though.." She said, sad that she didn't know her mother as much as she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Crimson~Stole

Crimson~Stole

Into the Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Garden   Into the Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:21 pm

"What do you know about her?"
Back to top Go down

Into the Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Garden   Into the Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:22 pm

"Well i know what she looks like.. I know she is the goddess of marriage, and I know that she is married to Zeus. I know more but most of it is obvious stuff."
Back to top Go down
Crimson~Stole

Crimson~Stole

Into the Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Garden   Into the Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:26 pm

"Oh. Well I know my mom. She was really fun to be around." Crimson said.
Back to top Go down

Into the Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Garden   Into the Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:27 pm

"I didn't really know my dad.. he was always on business trips..." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Crimson~Stole

Crimson~Stole

Into the Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Garden   Into the Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:28 pm

"Oh. Do you go home in the winter?"
Back to top Go down

Into the Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Garden   Into the Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:30 pm

"No... I stay, but I visist home whenever he comes back.. for 3 days at a time..." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Crimson~Stole

Crimson~Stole

Into the Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Garden   Into the Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:31 pm

"Me and Stole are going to be staying." Crimson said, "So you won't be alone."
Back to top Go down

Into the Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Garden   Into the Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:32 pm

"Thats nice!" She said with a voice that made her sound actually happy for winter.
Back to top Go down
Crimson~Stole

Crimson~Stole

Into the Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Garden   Into the Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:33 pm

"Yeah." Crimson sighed. "I hope winter is as fun as summer." She remembered Orion. "Does Orion stay during winter?"
Back to top Go down

Into the Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Garden   Into the Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:36 pm

"OH! Ya! I forgot about him.." She thought about her step brother.. then she remembered why he stayed. "I stay because my dad is on business trips.. but Orion stays because his mother died about 11 years ago.."
Back to top Go down
Crimson~Stole

Crimson~Stole

Into the Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Garden   Into the Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:37 pm

"Oh... Well that's sad. Is that why he's like... that?" Crimson asked, thinking of the right word.
Back to top Go down

Into the Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Garden   Into the Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:38 pm

"He's probablt too stubborn to admit it, but i think it is."
Back to top Go down
Crimson~Stole

Crimson~Stole

Into the Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Garden   Into the Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:39 pm

"Oh. Okay." Crimson looked around. "It's so quiet."
Back to top Go down

Into the Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Garden   Into the Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:40 pm

"Probably cause Orion is in the woods and away from here."
Back to top Go down
Crimson~Stole

Crimson~Stole

Into the Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Garden   Into the Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:43 pm

Crimson laughed. "I see. So what do we do here?"
Back to top Go down

Into the Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Garden   Into the Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:47 pm

"Well we do many activities, like capture the flag and archery lessons. Trust me we take capture the flag to the next level than elementary gym!!!"
Back to top Go down
Crimson~Stole

Crimson~Stole

Into the Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Garden   Into the Garden Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:48 pm

Crimson wondered what she ment but did not ask. "Sounds like fun but I'm more with swords."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Into the Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Garden   Into the Garden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the Garden
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Roleplaying :: Half Blood Hill-
Jump to: