Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

RP as the children of your favorite Greek gods and one mythical beast.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My New Character Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Duke~Carmen

My New Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: My New Character Creation   My New Character Creation Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:18 am

Name(F/Last)-Duke Devlin

Age-15
Birthday(M/Day)-February 1st

History(At least five sentences)-Duke was born to Hephaestus and his mom. He rew up having a normal life without a father. One day he realized he was a dmeigod when a stove bruned th epot when his Mom was making mac and cheese. A symbol of tongs came over hsi head and than he was attakce dby a monster but than a satyr with woodlan magic defended himf rom the Monster and took him to Camp Half-Blood. His mom knew he was a demigod all the time but wanted to keep ti secret so she wouldn't scare him.
Godly Parent-Hepahestus
Minor, Major or Olympian-Olympian
Powers(At least three sentences)- Duke Can control fire, metal, and minerals. He has skills in modern day technology since technology is simply an innovated version of Hepahestus's work and knows about enginnering, software, etc. He may learn Magnetism since it deal swith metal in CHB but for now eh'll stick with his orignal powers.
Mortal Parent(Step-parent if you have one)-Ms Devlin

Demigod Siblings-Dont' know

Mortal Siblings-none

Personality(At least five sentences)-Duke usually keeps to himself and his work. he lvoes shwoing his innovations to people and like forging weapons that are reminiscent of the gods.

Appearance(At least five sentences for description, may add pic if wanted)-Has short brown hair like Boba Fett's form Star Wars. Wears brown and black glasses. A bit muscular and has a nice tan. Wears red, gray and black most of the time and very fashinoable. Soemtimes he will add smoke on his clothes to show he's a son of Hephaestus. He's oddly handsome but not so odd sinc ehe gets it from his mom. but he has a largescar over his right eye that shows he'a s on of Hephaestus and it glows when eh uses his powers.

Last edited by Duke Devlin on Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenneth~Holly
Admin
Kenneth~Holly

PostSubject: Re: My New Character Creation   My New Character Creation Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:20 am

Please meet the sentence minimums.
Back to top Go down
https://hbhrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: My New Character Creation   My New Character Creation Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:23 am

Is your name Aaron or Duke? Cause in History it says Aaron..
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: My New Character Creation   My New Character Creation Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:28 am

Edited and it's Duke.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth~Holly
Admin
Kenneth~Holly

PostSubject: Re: My New Character Creation   My New Character Creation Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:33 am

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: My New Character Creation   My New Character Creation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:01 pm

Name(F/Last)-Carmen Stelleso

Age-15
Birthday(M/Day)-March 5 (Mars)

History(At least five sentences)- Carmen lived a good life with her brother and mom. She always wondered hwy she never had a dad but her Mom said Her dad was a businnesman all over the world helping affairs and Carmen understood. At School however she gout bullied. But one day it all changed. A bully at school wanted to pick a fight with her. The bully was actually a monster in disguise but once the bully picked a fight with her Carmen had mysteriously developed skulls in Boxing and she beat it up Badly. A spear was over her head and a satyr introduced himself to her after she was expelled for beating up the kid.

Godly Parent-Ares, God of War
Minor, Major or Olympian-Olympian
Powers(At least three sentences)-Posesss the COmet Fiery Energy of Ares. Skilled in allw eapons usage and can deal out the illusion of pain, terror and fear. May be able to Curse Weapons to some degree. Has advanced combat of skills of mos tmodern day martial arts. When overwhelmed can sometimes be a Strategist but mostly just uses brute force.

Mortal Parent(Step-parent if you have one)-Heather Stelleso

Demigod Siblings-None so far

Mortal Siblings-Mist Baby as a 5 year old little brother.

Personality(At least five sentences)- Jis mostly a confident person. he does think before he does his actions. Sometimes he cna be a bully and sometimes he has moral capabilities like Achilles. Like an Average Child of Ares basically but not a super bully. Brave also. Mostly kind-hearted and a little bit like Clarisse.

Appearance(At least five sentences for description, may add pic if wanted)- Muscular.. Not superly buff but has a nice body. Has blondish-brown hair thats pretty long. Pretty with brown eyes, and tan skin. Average height
Back to top Go down
Kenneth~Holly
Admin
Kenneth~Holly

PostSubject: Re: My New Character Creation   My New Character Creation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:07 pm

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New Character Creation   My New Character Creation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My New Character Creation
Page 1 of 1