Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

RP as the children of your favorite Greek gods and one mythical beast.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Learning how to be a Demigod

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

Learning how to be a Demigod - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:59 pm

It glowed less, but still alot. It was chilly, and an arrow suddenly appeared inside of it.
Back to top Go down
Marie~Brittany

Marie~Brittany

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:17 pm

Marie grinned widely, pulled back, and let loose. It shot well, and she grinned ever more broadly.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:18 pm

Aaron came, smiling. "Told you it would work. " The moon was suddenly covered by clouds. "All right... " He grumbled. He walked away, and the moon shone again.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:24 pm

Duke than thought he could give soem advie to Marie "By the wya use silver bows like moon energy for your bows because eventually in abttle you'll run out of ammo with man made bows."
Back to top Go down
Kenneth~Holly
Admin
Kenneth~Holly

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:27 pm

((Duke, you can't advise her if she's the first Artemis child. And yes, Apollo children use man-made, normally by Hephaestus children. Sorry to interupt. Carry on.))
Back to top Go down
https://hbhrp.forumotion.com
Marie~Brittany

Marie~Brittany

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:43 pm

Marie watched Aaron walk away, then caught up with him.
"Listen, I don't care what my mom thinks," she told him. "I still wanna be friends with you."
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:58 pm

OOC: Since this is a startover of the original site thta means Aaron and Marei just met, right? and by the way I'm seriously thinking of leeaving this topic because this topic has become about Aaron/Marie.
Back to top Go down
Marie~Brittany

Marie~Brittany

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:39 pm

OoC: I'm sorry, Duke, but you keep saying that your charrie is off to the side, doing something else, so it's kinda hard to participate with him.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:41 pm

OOC: Well my last post was him talking to you. Not that you had to rpely to that one but I've made attempts to talk to you and Aaron and I'v ebeen ignored.
Back to top Go down
Marie~Brittany

Marie~Brittany

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:47 pm

OoC: Well, I'm sorry. I'll pay more attention.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:49 pm

OOC: It's okay. Lets wait for Aaron now. Btw since this is a remak eof th eold site that means Aaron, and Marei just met for the first time right?
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:50 pm

(they met in another topic, but yes, they didn't know each other previously. )

Aaron nodded. "She'll get used to used to it. In the meantime i'm just hoping i'll be still in one piece." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:55 pm

Duke said "You gusy ever read the modernzed version of the Illiad and the Odyssey. Homer is epic."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to be a Demigod   Learning how to be a Demigod - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning how to be a Demigod
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2