Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

RP as the children of your favorite Greek gods and one mythical beast.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malayna~Adam

Malayna~Adam

My creation Empty
PostSubject: My creation   My creation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:43 pm

Name(F/Last)- Malayna Ashwood

Age-15
Birthday(M/Day)-March 6th, 1995

History(At least five sentences)- Malayna was always afraid of what people could do. She had witnessed her step-father murder her mother, when she was 7, in their home in Miami, Florida. After that, she moved to New York City. At school, she always sits alone, because she fears someone will hurt her. The only class she loves, is her swim class. She always was great at swimming, and it was the only way to escape from her problems. She has been at Half Blood Hill for 2 years. For her fear of her step-father, she is a year rounder.

Godly Parent-Poseidon
Minor, Major or Olympian-Olympian
Powers(At least three sentences)- Malayna can stay under water for long periods of time. She can also sift the Earth, to create minor earthquakes. She is also able to control water.

Mortal Parent(Step-parent if you have one)- Angelo Ashwood(step-dad)

Demigod Siblings-none

Mortal Siblings-none

Personality(At least five sentences)-Malayna has always been shy around people. She seems depressed all the time, but actually isn't. Malayna is very creative, when she is alone. She feels safe around animals and the water. She is afraid of many things.

Appearance(At least five sentences for description, may add pic if wanted)-My creation Gsp7-aria01
Malayna is commonly described as a girl with blue hair, and purple eyes. She is known to wear different outfits. She will not wear a skirt. She is never seen without her black baret. She never wears make-up.

Name(F/Last)- Adam Willowrose

Age-15
Birthday(M/Day)-November 11th, 1995

History(At least five sentences)- Adam lives in Jacksonville Florida, with his mom. His sister and step-dad were killed in a car accident. He is the only person at his school that won't eat outside. He always goes out after dark, to visit his little sister's grave. He has been at Half Blood Hill for a year now, and is a year rounder.

Godly Parent-Hephaestus
Minor, Major or Olympian-Olympian
Powers(At least three sentences)-He is great at foraging metal. He is not burned by fire. He can control fire.
Mortal Parent(Step-parent if you have one)-Elizabeth Willowrose

Demigod Siblings-none

Mortal Siblings-none

Personality(At least five sentences)-Adam is a somewhat depressed. He hates people, and never shows his feelings. He he tries not to go outside in the sunlight. He only has feelings for himself, not caring for anyone else. He tends to forget people, and their names.

Appearance(At least five sentences for description, may add pic if wanted)-My creation 1244861669_9639_full
Adam dresses in black. Sometimes he will wear white or red, but thats it. He has black hair, and blue eyes. He is pale from the lack of sunlight. He always wears a bracelet his sister made him.

Last edited by Malayna~Adam on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenneth~Holly
Admin
Kenneth~Holly

My creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My creation   My creation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:55 pm

Malayna is approved. Adam is not. Change it. Cheery, happy, mourns death, but doesn't change because of it. Apollo kids are happy, and BLOND..
Back to top Go down
https://hbhrp.forumotion.com
Malayna~Adam

Malayna~Adam

My creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My creation   My creation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:48 pm

Is that better?
Back to top Go down
Kenneth~Holly
Admin
Kenneth~Holly

My creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My creation   My creation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:49 pm

Hephaestus. Okay, good, APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
https://hbhrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

My creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My creation   My creation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My creation
Page 1 of 1