Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

RP as the children of your favorite Greek gods and one mythical beast.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coming to camp

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

Coming to camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:54 am

(TOMMOROW)

Aaron was fixed up by the Apollo kids, and had only a few cuts and scratches left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:03 pm

Orion walked over to him, "Are you still injured?" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:12 pm

Aaron rolled his eyes and walked away, now annoyed.

(Wow Orion, you managed to annoy him in the first few minutes of the day. You must be an expert XD :P )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:16 pm

(its a telent, thank you all for being such good people to annoy!!!)

He laughed, "run Aaron! RUN!"
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:20 pm

Water rose from the ground and wrapped around his leg, freezing Orion into place. Aaron continued to walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:21 pm

Orion zapped it with lightning, then shot Aaron in the back.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:27 pm

Aaron crumpled, for that was his weak spot where was hurt badly yesterday. He got up, eyes flaring, and encased Orion utterly in ice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:30 pm

He melted the ice with his awesome power of hail, and punched Aaron in the face.

(i can use ice, but water is harder unless it is like tsunamis or hurricane type..)
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:35 pm

(You can use precipitation because it pertains to the sky. Adn btw, Aaron was already out of range of melee. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:36 pm

(forget punch and make it say, He shot hail towards him, k?)
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:58 pm

(Sure)

Aaron reflected it back at him with a water shield, and made them very pointy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:00 pm

He blew it away with wind, than shot lightning from the sky, into Aaron's back. "I'm done with you, Aaron. You haven't gotten any stronger since last year." He walked away into the forest and left.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:02 pm

(I need to add into RP rules, Please don't list other people's effects. As in, give them a chance to retaliate, unless you're playing as a god. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:03 pm

( i didnt i just said i shot him in the back >.<)
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:04 pm

(But still the retaliation part. Whatever for now, just remember that. )

Aaron growled. "I've been off. But i'll be better, and then we'll duel. And I WILL beat you. And next time, i won't be afraid to use my sword. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:16 pm

He shouted in the distance, "I won't be either." He said, he knew he'd been going to easy on Aaron. It was either he knocked some sense into him or no one else would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming to camp
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3