Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

RP as the children of your favorite Greek gods and one mythical beast.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arriving at Camp

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Arriving at Camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:18 pm

The covered his fist with lightning that was coming from the sky, and punched him in the gut, causing him to vomit blood.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:20 pm

ooc: I know we're allowed to say what happened to someone but vomitting blood sounds outrageous.

Duke than thought of an idea and he put his hand out and saw that Orion's belt buckle was metal. He used th ebelt buckle to remove Orion's belt and Orion's pants fell off.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:24 pm

(Actually, in rules it says you can't guys. No mroe of that. )

Aaron grabbed Orion and slammed him into a tree. " I may not be a hero yet, but i'm a whole hero more than you are. " He hissed into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:26 pm

Duke coguhed up some blood. He went up to the tree and with a fir epist punched Orion in the face and spit in his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:38 pm

(STOP GODD MODDING ME WHEN IM NOT HERE!!!!)

He grabbed AAron, and threw him into the water.

(that thing with the belt didnt happen! IM NOT EVEN WEARING A BELT!!!)
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:39 pm

ooc: So you mean to tell me your character is sagging? Plus no one's godmodding.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:43 pm

(He means stop hitting him when he's not there... )
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:43 pm

ooc: Well its hard to know if hes there or not.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth~Holly
Admin
Kenneth~Holly

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:47 pm

(No, you guys are both wrong. [Orion and Duke] Do not god mod, BOTH of you. Hitting when someone is not there is inevitable... People can't always be there.)
Back to top Go down
https://hbhrp.forumotion.com
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:48 pm

OOC: Kk. If you leave Orion please sya something because I odn't know when you're there or not. now back to rp.

Duke said in an angry hurt voice "Orion you're a real jerk! You could've almost broke my glasses! You could've drowned me when you pushed me into the water!You didn't have to go attack me right when I was hanging by myself! You may be a Son of Zeus but Zeus isn't always a bully! And by the way I'm ot a stalker! You'r eknown all voer camp so thats how I knew about you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:04 pm

"F*** YOU!" He shouted at Duke. "LEAVE!"

(wut happens in r stays in rp, if u get offended, tell me, k)
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:05 pm

OOC: I'm not offended but you really shouldnt be cussing like that in rp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:07 pm

(i censored)
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:09 pm

OOC: Still in terms of rp censors aren't really ocunted because in a real life situations you cant censor.

Duke glared at Orion and a tear fell from his cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:09 pm

"Aww... is the baby crying?"
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:12 pm

Duke was hurt and he went to go sit back on his log twiddling his fingers until he went over to Chiron and said "This boy over here by the name fo Orio ahs been bullying me when I done nothing to him. He lmost broeke my glasses and he pushed me in the water so I could drown!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:15 pm

Orion laughed at the immature boy.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth~Holly
Admin
Kenneth~Holly

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:16 pm

(Chiron said, "Oh, that's rough buddy." ANd walked away. XD)

Chiron said, "Orion is a trouble maker. Teach him a lesson."
Back to top Go down
https://hbhrp.forumotion.com
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:17 pm

Duke said to Orion "I hope you know who you'r emessing with. You may be a Son of Zeus btu I can make things here at camp real nasty for you and Hephaestus can do nasty things to Zeus like he did to Hera."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:18 pm

Orion grabbed the boy by the back, and smashed the handle of his sword into his head leaving him unconciouss on the ground on the ground, then threw him into the water.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:19 pm

OOC: Godmodding much?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:20 pm

( no, i snuck up behind you!)
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:21 pm

OOC: True but you said I was knocked unconscious than threw me into the water. thats godmodding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:22 pm

(NO! people get unconcious!)
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:23 pm

OOC: Yes but its against the rules to say I went unconscious. 6.Please don't list other people's effects/injuries. I tend to count this as Powerplaying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving at Camp
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Hill :: Roleplaying :: Half Blood Hill-
Jump to: