Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

RP as the children of your favorite Greek gods and one mythical beast.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arriving at Camp

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Duke~Carmen

Arriving at Camp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:37 pm

OOC: You're being real mean...Well g2g. rp with you tomorrow.

Duke dodged in the face and hit a kick with his other leg when the other leg was caught.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:41 pm

OOC: Sorry, see ya tomorrow

IC: He dodged the other kick, then shot more lightning, but this time all 4 bolts hit Duke.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:46 pm

OOC: Bye and its okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:24 am

He punched Duke in the stomach, and it hit him right in the center.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:35 pm

Duke than took the pain. It didn't hurt him much btu than he sent a fire whip at Orion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:32 pm

He got hit, and muttered the f word. He then shot lightning at him.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:33 pm

Duke than sent a a stream of fire and two attacks canceled each other out.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:11 pm

ENOUGH. I've heard of enough of arguments. This topic is locked; if you want to continue do it in another topic.
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:19 pm

Alright. After being reasoned with by Duke, i've decided to give you guys another chance. You did stop fighting eventually. But no more of that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:29 pm

( Most of the fighting was with RP...)
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:42 pm

OOC: Who cares Orion? Back to rp.

Duke said to Orion in a calm voice "Do you really think Orion that Zeuis is the strongest god?! Hah! That's been proving incorrect probably for centuries!."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:43 pm

"What, the he** are you talking about???" He muttered, he had know idea why this new kid kept saying this. He punched him again.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:45 pm

Duke grabbed his arm and twsited into an armbar "By the way I'm not a new kid. Iwa s ehr elast eyar. Thats why I know all about you. Do think because you're a son of Zeus that you're better than everyone? That you'r emore powerful than everyone. That's a straightup lie." Duke than spit in the face of Orion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:54 pm

He flipped him over, then kicked him in the stomach, "SHUT THE FU** UP!" (seriously, wut is all this talking about me being more powerful than eveeryone becuz im a son of zeus? Im not fighting its just.. well ya no..) He kicked him so hard that blood flew all over his shoe. Then said, "Battle over, I win." He then left without looking back.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:53 pm

Duke not that much hurt smirked. Punk
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:30 pm

OOC: My bad for double posting but Orion, Aaron the topic is still on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:25 pm

(ohz noes, i thought it was over :P)

He walked towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:32 pm

Duke said "Where are you going?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:34 pm

"Away from you!"
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:36 pm

Duke said "You better be careful. Zeus ahsn't always been friends with nature. Besides there's alot of monsetrs and psirits that would love to take out one of Zeus' sons."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:40 pm

"Why do you keep going on and on and on and on about Zeus? I HATE him!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:34 pm

Duke said "I'm jsut helping you out, jeez. The forest may not be the safest place for a child of the Big Three. Besides keep your mouth shut about Zeus. he could take away your powers or even kill you this instant. Now I'm sure you don't want to die young so I'm coing with you into the forest and amking sur eoyu don't bad mouth the gods on accident."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:40 pm

"Whatever.." He muttered as he entered the woods.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:45 pm

Duke walked in the forest than said "By the way try to be nicer to epople and maybe they wont act like a jerk. Trust me the way you act you're no better than Zeus."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:13 pm

"don't compare me to him!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving at Camp
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next