Half Blood Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Hill

RP as the children of your favorite Greek gods and one mythical beast.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arriving at Camp

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Duke~Carmen

Arriving at Camp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:15 pm

Duke sighed and said "Why shouldn't I? Why should i even be nice to you? I complimente dyou by calling me a hero than you called me a stalker. Than I went to sit down by myself to get away from the situation than you pushed me in the water and tried to drown me. I'm a child of Hephaestus! River and lake spirits don't like me. I'm only cool with sea demons, cyclopes, and hundred-haned ones because they work in my Dad's forges."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:20 pm

"OK well sorry.. I'm a rude person! Excuse my nature!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:22 pm

Duke put his hand on Orion's shoulder and calmly said "Than learn to be nice. Your father isn't nice and thats why people don't like him. Don't act like him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:29 pm

"I'm not a nice person because of him!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:36 pm

Duke looked down than said "If you want you can stay with me at my moms house in the summer and even hang out with me and My Dad. trust me he's a real friendly guy. You'll never get bored with him."
Back to top Go down
Aaron~Amy
Admin
Aaron~Amy

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:37 pm

(-.- I will murder you if you turn Orion nice XD jk :P )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:37 pm

"I'll think about it.." He said.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:41 pm

Duke sighed than walked forward into the forest. Juts because you're dad's mean doens't mean you have to be mean. It was your choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:42 pm

He continued walking, then saw a hellhound, he quickly shot lightning at it, killing it in a single strike.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:45 pm

Duke said "Don't kill random things. Things like that make you seem like a bad person. Beisdes you anger Hades by killing his creatures randomly. The more enemies you make with the Gods the worse your life gets."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:50 pm

"It was gonna attack me!"
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:51 pm

Duke said "You could've maimed it not killed it. This si what I told you about why not to go in this forest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:54 pm

He glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Duke sighed than continued to venture through the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:59 pm

He walked further and further, then stopped, realizing they went to far, he looked around but everything was different The trees were different, the smell, there was no living huan body anywhere. "Where are we!?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:01 pm

Duke said scared "I really don't know. My guess it's either the realm of Demeter, Dionysus, or Artemis."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:04 pm

"We have been walking for about an hour and a half... SO we are no where near camp.."
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:07 pm

Duke than asked Orion "Tell me what you see that's weird and different about this place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:01 am

"Maybe the only life is plants, and that WE ARE THE ONLY ONE'S HERE!"
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:04 am

Duke sighed. You idiot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:05 am

He pushed him over, "Maybe you should use your brain... if you have one!"
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:06 am

Suke took out his hammer axe and sliced Orion's stomach. "Don't touych m,e! Seriously I don't like being pushed!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:07 am

He took his super sharp sword, and stabbed in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Duke~Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:09 am

Duke blocked it with his axe and sent it flyign out of Orion's hand "I'm going to nee dyou to stop pushing me. Seriously I'm a nic eugy but don't put your hands on me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:10 am

He dove at his sword, grabbed it ,and this time it stabbed him right into the chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp   Arriving at Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving at Camp
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next